KiteOutlet.eu, located at Beyemansweg 26, 1251 PG Laren (NH), is responsible for the processing of personal data as reflected in this privacy statement.
1251 PG Laren (NH)
+31 6 267 124 62
Personal data that we process
KiteOutlet.eu processes the personal data provided by its clients when creating an account and placing an order via the website www.kiteoutet.eu. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- First and last name
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data?
KiteOutlet.eu processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- To offer you the possibility to create an account
- To give you the possibility to place an order.
- Handling your payment
- To deliver goods and services to you
- To send our digital newsletter
How long we store personal information
KiteOutlet.eu will not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories of) personal data:
- First name, surname, e-mail address, address details and telephone number of users who have placed an order via the website are stored for 7 years due to tax rules.
- First name, surname and e-mail address of users who have subscribed to the e-mail newsletter will be kept for 12 months after the last newsletter has been sent.
- First name, surname, address details, e-mail address, address details, and IP address of users who have made a trade-in request via the contact form will be stored for 12 months.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
KiteOutlet.eu does not sell your details to third parties and will only provide them if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we enter into a processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. KiteOutlet.eu shall remain responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
KiteOutlet.eu only uses technical and functional cookies, as well as analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone on your first visit to this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your convenience. They ensure that the website works properly and remember, for example, your preferred settings. It also enables us to optimise our website. You can unsubscribe from cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously stored in the settings of your browser.
KiteOutlet.eu uses Google Analytics to obtain insight in number of visitors and the use of the website. Visitor personal data will only be shared anonymously with Google Anayltics, and cannot be traced back to the individual users.
Viewing, modifying or deleting data
When you have created a user account on our website, you will at all times have the possibility to modify your personal data. For this, please visit this link: https://kiteoutlet.eu/index.php/en/account-settings
If you have indicated that you wish to subscribe to our e-mail newsletter when creating an account on our website, but no longer wish to receive it, you can unsubscribe to this newsletter via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each of our mailings, or via one of the following links:
- Unsubscribe from e-mail newsletter for accounts before 2016
- Unsubscribe from email newsletter for accounts as of January 2016
How we protect your personal data